The Indiana Affordable Housing Council is proud to have a unified voice in providing feedback regarding the QAP process. IAHC seeks member input on the key issues included in the QAP requirements from the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA). Issues that receive a consensus standard of 60% of more support are then relayed to IHCDA.
Below you can find attachments that were submitted to the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority on behalf of IAHC membership feedback.
- 2022 QAP Qualified Contract comments to IHCDA – 03.10.21
- 2022 QAP Draft 1 comments to IHCDA – 02.12.21
- 2022 QAP comments to IHCDA – 01.14.21
- 2020-2021 Form A Comments to IHCDA – 05.24.19
- 2020-2021 QAP Draft 2 Comments to IHCDA – 03.01.19
- 2020-2021 QAP Draft1 Comments to IHCDA – 02.05.19
- 2020-2021 QAP Comments to IHCDA – 01.14.19