15 Aug The Indiana Housing Conference
JW Marriott August 15th-August 16th, 2017. Contact Blake Schrader at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.More Details +
Visit the Website
Indiana Housing Conference
The Indiana Affordable Housing Council (“IAHC”) is a membership organization founded in 2012. The organization was created to promote the preservation and expansion of affordable housing for individuals and families throughout the State of Indiana. IAHC works to encourage and promote the professionalism, excellence and value of the affordable housing industry and the organization’s members. IAHC advances its mission through education, information and constructive relationships with state, local and federal officials.
IAHC’s membership is comprised of organizations involved in all aspects of affordable housing. Members include both non-profit and private companies including owners, property managers, developers, financial institutions, investors, builders, local government, attorneys, accountants, civic organizations, and consultants.
- Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
- AHRMA Insurance Program
- Area IV Agency
- Barnes, Dennig & Co. LTD
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll, LLP
- Black & White Investments LLC
- Churchill Stateside Group, LLC
- Cohen Garelick Glazier
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Community Action of Greater Indianapolis
- CREA LLC
- Crestline Development
- CRF Affordable Housing Inc.
- Dauby O'Connor & Zaleski, LLC
- Episcopal Retirement Homes Support
- Gene B. Glick Company
- Herman & Kittle
- Hoosier Uplands
- Housing Directions, LLC
- IAB Financial Bank
- Insight Development
- John Boner Neighborhood Centers
- KB Parrish & Co., LLP
- Keller Development, Inc.
- Kuhl & Grant LLP
- Lake City Bank
- Lancaster Pollard
- Merchants Affordable Housing Corp
- Milestone Ventures
- MV Residential
- New Hope Services
- Olynger Corporation
- P/R Mortgage
- Pioneer Development
- Raymond James
- Real America Development, LLC
- Soil and Materials Engineers, Inc.
- South Bend Heritage Foundation
- The Laubacher Company
- The Whitsett Group
- Valenti Real Estate
- Vermilion Enterprises
- Wooden McLaughlin
Existing Members: Login to renew or view your account.
2014 Affordable Housing Conference
The second annual Low Income Housing Tax Credit conference of the Indiana Affordable Housing Council will be held on July 14, 2014 at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis. Congressman Todd Young representing the 9th district of Indiana and a member of the House Ways & Means Committee will be our special guest.
Special thanks to our sponsors who help make this event possible.
For more information about this year’s conference, please contact Kristin Collignon.
PresidentDawn Gallaway, Keller Development, Inc. email@example.com
Vice PresidentRonda Shrewsbury-Weybright, Real America Development LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
SecretaryGareth Kuhl, Kuhl & Grant LLP email@example.com
TreasurerSean O’Connor, Dauby O’Connor & Zaleski, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson EmeritusJeff Kittle, Herman Kittle email@example.com
- Keith Broadnax, Cinnaire KBroadnax@cinnaire.com
- Tom Crowe, Pedcor Companies firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Green, Insight Development Corp. email@example.com
- Chuck Heintzelman, Milestone Ventures, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Keusch, Pioneer Development Services, Inc. email@example.com
- David Miller, Hoosier Uplands Economic Development Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org